5 REASONS WHY YOUR HOME IS NOT SELLING
YOU’VE HAD YOUR HOME ON THE MARKET FOR MONTHS BUT NO ONE HAS MADE AN OFFER YET.
YOU LOVE YOUR HOME BUT WHY DOESN’T SOMEONE ELSE? WE REVEAL THE FIVE REASONS WHY YOUR PROPERTY HAS NOT YET SOLD.
The House wasn’t priced correctly
People are emotionally attached to their own houses; especially if they’ve lived in them for a long time. This often leads them to think that their house is worth more than it is. you need to take a step back, look at it unemotionally and get the opinions of independent experts in order to know your property’s true value and set a realistic selling price. You hired the cheapest/free lancer or unqualified agent.
- The Agent who showing to charge the cheapest commission can be the most expensive agent in the long run. be warned They don’t always get you the highest possible price and sometimes can’t even close the sale because he want to make the more amount from his direct purchaser. The house was not presented in the best light. securing the right agent gives you a better result
- Believe it or not, not everyone has the same taste as you in decorating, kitchen, washrooms and garden etc specially, when you’ve decided to sell your house you need to emotionally move out of the property at that instant-not after the property is sold. We advise sellers to take advice from their agent about their property as per their situations. specially in furnishings to use and whether the home needs to be styled. This could be the reason why your house didn’t sell. No one knew it was for sale.
- You can’t sell a secret. Many people think that by uploading their property onto a website that offers for sale by owner listings that their house will sell. However allot of these sites have some errors or little traffic.
- You attended all the open for inspections.
Many home owners want to know what the agent does and what the buyers are saying, so they attend every open for inspection and pretend not to be the owner, you are not fooling anyone. Home owners usually stand out. It can really put buyers off as they don’t feel comfortable speaking openly with the agent when the owners are there…
- Do changing your Home as per situation and sit with your qualified agent and take his advice about your property and getting your property for sale seriously.